Are you on the fence about creating and producing your own live events?
What’s holding you back?
- Don’t know where to start?
- Don’t like to talk in front of people?
- Don’t think you’re up to the task of planning an event?
The above reasons are all valid points to be hesitant to plan a live event.
But, what if I told you that you don’t need a lot of money to get started?
You can be SUPER SUCCESSFUL!
Are you unsure of what type of event you should create or produce? There are so many different types of event you could host:
- Launch party
- Customer appreciation event
- Networking event
- Mastermind group
What if I told you we can help you find the perfect event for you to produce and help you plan and implement that event? Would you read on to learn more about WHY you should be doing live events?
Here’s the list of 8 reasons why you should be doing live events!
- Show your customers, clients, followers, loyal fans, etc. that you LOVE them! Show them how you appreciate everything they do for your business. Thank them for their reviews, their continuous support, or even tell you (gasp) what you’re doing WRONG! Live events such as seminars, workshops, customer appreciation parties, VIP parties, and networking events are all ways to PERSONALLY connect with your audience.
- Establish yourself or your business as an influencer. When you hold a workshop and give them information that they can apply in their own life, then you’ve given them an incredible value. The more you do this the more people you will influence.
- Make money by creating numerous revenue streams and putting you and your business in front of people -like in person, not online :-).
- Create a warm sales funnel. By giving value to people at your live event you can create a warm audience of receptive people.
- You will have the ability to transform people who attend your live event. Transformation is one of the greatest values you can give to someone who attends your live event.
- Create a community. By producing a live event you essentially create a community. You would not believe some of the community experiences that have been created because of a live event. (Examples, Woodstock, SXSW Conference and Festivals, and TEDx Conferences)
- Producing a live event can be easier than selling your program online to a cold or lukewarm audience. Create an offer, program, service, or product that people can’t say “no” to and don’t try to sell it to your attendees rather guide them along the journey of success. Give them an experience that’s invaluable and they will want more.
- If you’re on your way to becoming a successful keynote speaker then producing your own events will help you hone in on your speaking and presentation skills. How would you like to earn more to speak to other audiences? Invite speaker coordinators to your live event specifically to see you speak!
Well, folks, that concludes this list.
I think I’ve given you a more than enough reasons to plan your own live event!
Don’t miss out on all the fun the rest of us are having
Just remember, you don’t have to do this alone. We go live on Facebook every week and give free advice on planning live events.
Are you worried that you won’t be able to get attendees?
We can show you how to pack the house!
Do you need someone to help you create an experience so you won’t have to SELL your program, but just guide attendees through a journey?
They’ll be asking you where to sign up, not vice versa.
You’ll never have to be alone during the planning and implementation process!
Here’s what to do next.
Fill out the form below and we’ll set up your FREE 45-minute strategy session!
If you’re ready to plan an awesome event in the next 3-18 months, fill out the form and let’s talk.
If you’re ready to be heard. Be seen. You’re ready to start doing live events.