Are you on the fence about creating and producing your own live events?
What’s holding you back?
- Don’t know where to start?
- Don’t like to talk in front of people?
- Don’t think you’re up to the task of planning an event?
The above reasons are all valid points to be hesitant to plan a live event.
But, what if I told you that you don’t need a lot of money to get started?
What if I told you it doesn’t take a lot of time to plan certain types of events? And the more money you make on each live event you can eventually delegate more responsibility to assistants and other team members.
You can be SUPER SUCCESSFUL!
Are you unsure of what type of event you should create or produce? There are so many different types of event you could host:
- Launch party
- Customer appreciation event
- Networking event
- Mastermind group
What if I told you we can help you find the perfect event for you to produce and help you plan and launch that event? Would you read on to learn more about WHY you should be doing live events?
Here’s the list of 8 reasons why you should be doing live events!
- Show your customers, clients, followers, loyal fans, etc. that you LOVE them and appreciate everything they do for your business from telling their friends about your business to being loyal customers to giving a great review, or even tell you (gasp) what you’re doing WRONG! Live events such as seminars, workshops, customer appreciation parties, VIP parties, and networking events are all ways to PERSONALLY connect with your audience and will ONLY be a positive influence on your business relationships.
- Establish yourself or your business as an influencer. When you hold a workshop or conference and speak to an audience and give them information that they can apply in their own life, then you’ve given them an incredible value. The more you do this the more people you will influence.
- Make money by creating numerous revenue streams and putting you and your business in front of people -like in person, not online :-).
- Create a warm sales funnel. By giving value to people at your live event you can create a warm audience that will now be more receptive.
- You will have the ability to transform people who attend your live event. Transformation is one of the greatest values you can give to someone who attends your live event. They are going to get information, be inspired, learn more, and make a difference.
- Create a community. By producing a live event you essentially create a community. You would not believe some of the community experiences that have been created because of a live event.
- Producing a live event can be easier than selling your program online to a cold or lukewarm audience. Create an offer, program, service, or product that people can’t say “no” to and don’t try to sell it to your attendees rather guide them along the journey of success they can have when they buy into your program. Give them an experience that’s invaluable and they will want more. This is hard to do with online marketing and takes just as much effort as producing a live event, if not more effort!
- If you’re on your way to becoming a successful keynote speaker then producing your own events will help you hone in on your speaking and presentation skills. How would you like to earn more to speak to other audiences? Invite speaker coordinators to your live event specifically to see you speak!
Well, folks, that concludes this list.
I think I’ve given you a more than enough reasons to plan your own live event!
Don’t miss out on all the fun the rest of us are having producing live events!
Just remember, you don’t have to do this alone. We go live on Facebook every week and give free advice on planning live events.
Are you worried that you won’t be able to get attendees?
We can show you how to pack the house!
Do you need someone to help you create an experience so you won’t have to SELL your program, but just guide attendees through a journey?
They’ll be asking you where to sign up, not vice versa.
You’ll never have to be alone during the planning and implementation process!
Here’s what to do next.
Email us here. We will send you a link to a form to fill out. These are just some questions to see if we might be able to help you out. We have only a few consulting spots a month because we make sure that our clients have the best live events.
We have one client who had a spring makeup and skincare live event that we helped plan and monetize and they made more at that 3-hour event than they did all month!
We have another client who is a natural health practitioner who has a background in teaching and education who sells out every single workshop with our help. We consult this client throughout the year to help plan, advertise, and monetize their events. One of the ways we do this is creating and helping them implement a stellar social media campaign weeks before their events.
If you’re ready to plan an awesome event in the next 3-18 months, email us.
If you’re ready to be heard. Be seen. You’re ready to start doing live events.